Terms & Conditions
The following terms and conditions apply to all web services offered by Flaydemouse. By commissioning services from Flaydemouse you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions…
- We reserve the right to refuse to construct, market or host a web site that we may judge as unfit due to content or otherwise. This includes, but is not limited by, sites containing adult oriented material such as pornography, sites which promote hatred towards persons belonging to any ethnic group, religion or sexual orientation and sites that infringe copyright or are contrary to UK laws.
- The acceptance of a commission shall be deemed as a contractual agreement between the client and Flaydemouse.
- Flaydemouse cannot always guarantee to start work immediately on a commission but will arrange a date with the client as to when work can commence.
- Flaydemouse expects payments by cheque within 30 days of the date on the invoice.
- Any payment returned by the bank will incur a £15 administration charge. This will be invoiced and will be added to the total outstanding debt owed by the customer.
- Flaydemouse reserves the right to alter prices at any time without notice. If a client has commissioned any services from Flaydemouse prior to a change in prices, that commission will not be subject to any increase, but any subsequent commission may be subject to an increase.
- No refunds will be provided, however, Flaydemouse will do everything within our reach to provide a service acceptable to the client.
- Errors in web page information may occur. At no time will Flaydemouse be responsible for accidentally including erroneous information. The information errors will be corrected by Flaydemouse whenever detected and/or informed of.
- If a customer discovers an error on their site, Flaydemouse will immediately correct the error as soon as we are notified. No charge will be assessed for correcting errors.
- Flaydemouse cannot be held liable for loss or damage caused as a result of third party action or failure.
- Flaydemouse reserves the right to change or modify any of the terms and conditions contained in the Terms and Conditions.
- By agreeing to these terms and conditions your statutory rights are not affected.
- All material, both text and images, supplied by the client and used in the construction of the client’s web site, will remain the client’s property. All such material will be assumed to be the property of the client and free to use without fear of breach of copyright laws.
(i) The copyright for all material provided by Flaydemouse, such as HTML code, graphics, photographs and text will remain the property of Flaydemouse until payment has been made in full.
(iii) The right to withdraw any customers website from the internet will remain with Flaydemouse until all invoices have been made in full.
- Flaydemouse makes every effort to design pages which display acceptably in the most popular current browsers, but cannot accept responsibility for pages which do not display acceptably in new versions of browsers released after pages have been designed.
- Flaydemouse reserves the right to insert a link button that returns to flaydemouse.com at the bottom of all web pages developed and designed by Flaydemouse. This link will not affect overall performance of the hosted site.
- Flaydemouse will submit a client’s website to the major search engines as part of the design commission. If a client wishes Flaydemouse to promote a web site as a separate commission, Flaydemouse will make every reasonable effort to promote the website effectively but cannot guarantee high placings in search engine results.
- Flaydemouse will initially place the client’s website on one of Flaydemouse’s demonstration servers during in order that the client may view and comment upon the website’s progress. When both Flaydemouse and the client agree that the website meets the criteria agreed during the commissioning process, Flaydemouse will invoice the client for the full amount due for the commission. On receipt of payment, Flaydemouse will publish the website, or provide the files necessary for the site via a download (or cd-rom disk) for the client to upload.
- If at any point during the Website Development Cycle a client wishes to cancel, they may do so but will be invoiced an amount that Flaydemouse judges to be proportional to the amount of work completed on the commission.
- If, during the Website Development Cycle, the client does not supply the content required in order to complete the commission within a reasonable amount of time, Flaydemouse will consider that the client wishes to cancel the commission.
- Flaydemouse does not undertake to maintain or update a client’s website as part of the design commission. If a client wishes Flaydemouse to maintain or update a web site as a separate commission, Flaydemouse will negotiate with the client a maintenance contract appropriate to the amount of work required. Web site maintenance may also be undertaken on a time and materials basis if the client so wishes.
- Flaydemouse can accept no responsibility or liability if any search engine, online directory or search site, submitted to as part of a web site promotion commission, chooses not to list a client’s web site.
- Flaydemouse assists in establishing or transferring domain names for client web sites. However, client is responsible for all costs and fees associated with maintaining the domain name made directly to the domain issuer to maintain ownership without interruption. Under no circumstances shall Flaydemouse be responsible for this cost, unless specifically stated as part of a web design package in the service contract.
- If an account was cancelled due to a client request or billing issues and the client desires to reactivate the account, a non-refundable reactivation fee of £15 will be required prior to account reactivation. Accounts are reactivated after all outstanding charges are paid, including hosting fees, additional features and web design fees. If an account was cancelled due to policy violation, Flaydemouse will not reactivate the account.
- When your account is closed, all files (including web pages, etc.) will be deleted.
- You may not store more data in your account than your allotted virtual server space.
- Flaydemouse can not guarantee 100% uptime.
- If your bandwidth reaches a point it has an adverse effect on other clients, we reserve the right to suspend your site until you can reduce the bandwidth usage.
- Your virtual server is for your personal use only. You must not divulge any password given to any other person, and you should take reasonable precautions to ensure that it is not discovered by other people.
- We shall not be held liable for any loss or damages caused by the use or misuse, unavailability or removal of services.
- Flaydemouse shall not be held liable for actions resulting from unauthorised hacking into any web site or online database created by us, or any information therein, or from the misuse of any content management system provided by us.
- The Client agrees to indemnify Flaydemouse against any actions arising out of legislation covering the publication of material, either under Freedom of Information Legislation, or any actions which may arise from real or perceived causes of action for defamation or mis-representation. To this end the Client accepts full legal liability for the final content of material processed and published by Flaydemouse on the Client’s behalf and at the Client’s instigation and under the Client’s instructions.